The following is yet another update on The Donald’s Presidency. Remember to keep yourself aware of all the latest developments!:
Henry Rodgers, DCNF
A flood of female senators are calling for Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken to resign Wednesday, after multiple women came forward alleging sexual misconduct.
The female Democratic senators began calling for Franken to resign the same day the Minnesota Democrat faced his seventh accusation of sexual misconduct. A former Democratic congressional aide came forward and accused Franken of trying to kiss her after a taping of his radio show in 2006.
Franken denied the allegations from his former aide and called them “categorically not true.” Within minutes, thirteen women in the U.S. Senate began calling for Franken to resign.
- Washington Sen. Patty Murray
- Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill
- Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono
- New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
- California Sen. Kamala Harris
- New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan
- Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow
- Washington Sen. Maria Cantwell
- North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
- Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin
- Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- California Sen. Dianne Feinstein
Leeann Tweeden first accused Franken in late November of forcibly kissing her and groping her on a USO tour in 2006. Franken apologized for his behavior, but continued to face allegations from a number of other woman, who say he sexually mistreated them while serving in the U.S. Senate.
Franken will be making an announcement Thursday as his Democratic colleagues continue to call for his resignation.
This post will be updated if more female Democratic senators call for Frankens’ resignation.
For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always remember, do not believe the lamestream media’s anti-Trump propaganda and do not let them depress you. Make America Great Again!